Friday, February 20, 2009

Lovin' Lockharts!!

Hiya friends! I have some Lockhart projects up on my blog today if you'd like to see more details than what I'm sharing with you here :o) Enjoy!

Lockhart "Hydrangea" in white and red! Flower soft on the hydrangeas and Liquid Pearls in ruby red on the berries!

I made these fun swivel cards as thankyou notes for my son to give out for recieving birthday presents. These are both new Lockhart stamps "Chinese Checkers" and "Gumball Machine"! So fun to use for so many different projects!

You can find all these Lockhart stamps in Susana's store and if you buy 4 regular Lockharts you get a FREE Itty Bitty Lockhart stamp of your choice! More to play with :o)

hugz,
Suzanne Dean

1 comment:

Danni said...

Awesome!! Such great cards!

Related Posts with Thumbnails