Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Try It Out Tuesday #2 Riding the Breeze

The challenge this week for Susana's DT was to use any Dovecraft/Laura Ashley Paper on our card with only two other embellishments. We get extra credit if we use shimmerz!! LOL!
We'd love to have you join in the challenge, just leave us a comment with a link to your creation. If you upload to SCS or PCP, use the keyword TIOT2.

Okay, onto my card for this week!! I had fun with this faerie ! Doesn't she just look like she's having so much fun? Since we were only allowed two embellishments I decided to give the card some dimension by stamping the flower twice and then cutting out one and put it on pop dots.
I was always a sucker for extra credit too so I also added touches of shimmerz to the flower.



Smiles and have a happy day! Danni

Supplies:
card size: 5x5
stamps:
Riding the Breeze, TAC Just Smile-retired-on inside
paper: TAC ultrasmooth white cardstock,
Dovecraft Retro Floral, cardstock
ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Palette Viridian Leaf, Palette Starry Night, Palette Iris
others: copics, prismacolors,
Pink Poinsettia Blingz Shimmerz, stardust stickles, Clear Copic Glitter Pen, sizzlit photo corner die, Oyster Bella Baubles

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Love it!! I'm going to have to get some of that paper so I can play too!! Smiles, Cathy

Related Posts with Thumbnails