Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Try it out Tuesday 2 - Fantasy DP

Hello ladies!

I am a little bit late with the posting this Tuesday, because I was waiting for this lovely DP to arrive so that I could use it for this weeks challenge . I was lucky - it arrived in my mailbox yesterday together with some other yummy things that I had ordered from Susana.

This weeks challenge is to use any stamp from Susana's store, any Dovecraft/Laura Ashley Paper on our card with only two other embellishments. Extra credits if we would use Shimmerz (luckily I had ordered some - need to try new things - right?? ;-)

The DP should be at the center stage and only 2 embellishments! Can you imagine how hard this was ;-)) Normally you put the image in the center..... Well it really helped using this lovely DP from Dovecraft - called Fantasy together with the "Riding the Breeze" stamp.

I wanted it to look like the land of dreams (thought the DP gave me that impression ;-). I also decided to have a go with my new copics. So hard it is to change to another way of colouring, but I need to try (realized that I need more colours of course and much more practise....) As for the embellishments - I picked flowers and Bella Baubles "String of Pearls".

I added some Shimmerz to the wings (pink, blue and angel white)+ to the DP - hope you can tell from this picture (on the flowers, stars, shoes and wings - the fairy on the DP was white otherwise). The flash reflected against the Shimmerz - so it was a little bit difficult to get a good shot of this card this hour (it's pitch black dark here in Sweden).

It's late here so I better go to bed, but if you'd like to play along just upload to PCP or SCS using the keyword "TIOT2"

Kram - Anki

1 comment:

Debby said...

This is really beautiful. Love the shimmerz on the dp.

Related Posts with Thumbnails