Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Try I Out Tuesday #2---Elegant Lilacs


Happy Tuesday everyone! Welcome to "Try It Out Tuesday" Challenge #2---this week's challenge is to use any stamp from Susana's store, any dp she sells and only 2 embellishments! Make sure and scroll down to see the rest of the DT's awesome projects for today's challenge! If you'd like to play along just upload to PCP or SCS using the keyword "tiot2" so we can all see, 'kay!

For my card I used a new Karen Lockhart stamp called "Lilacs in Pitcher" which I love--reminds me of my mom & grandma cuz' they love lilacs so much! The lovely dp is from the Laura Ashley Traditional Collection and those beautiful gold embellies are Bella Baubles in "goldilocks"! I didn't put a sentiment on this one because I might use it for a birthday or a thank you note--so I left the inside blank to stamp whatever sentiment pleases me! Of course using ONLY 2 embellies was hard for me, but sometimes simple is good & I think this turned out rather elegant! Whatcha' think? This close-up shows the diamond glaze that I added to the pitcher and Shimmerz (in iced lavender) on the flowers. Just some subtle ways to add dimension & pizazz to your stamped images!

Hope you enjoyed today's challenge posts---make sure & look at the DT's projects below too!

hugz,

Suzanne Dean

2 comments:

Cathy said...

This is really beautiful!! The colors are fabulous and your coloring is nothing less than inspiring!! Very pretty! Hugs, Cathy

Debby said...

This is really really pretty. I'll have to make another order soon.

Related Posts with Thumbnails