Sunday, January 18, 2009

Hi Everyone,

Well it’s been a week and I remembered I have a store blog now :o)
So if you want to see how I got here I threw a little Bio together in my 1st blog post last week if you want to check it out!!! Here is some of the latest store information esp. the one regarding shipping right below!

***I am headed to CHA convention to check out great New products for you so the store will NOT be shipping any orders from the 25th thru the 29th. I appreciate your patience ahead of time :o)***

1) I am bringing in a three mystery stamp lines in the next few weeks but will let you know when they are in :o) They are all unique but also Fun and gorgeous and 2 are very Fresh...

2) I will be bringing in some Basic Spellbinders Nestabilities and Shapeabilities but I will have the entire NEW Release when it becomes available for order at CHA!!! I will let you know when the NEW Release items are in stock!!!

3) There are 4 NEW Shimmerz Blingz colors which have been released and are in stock!!! Check them out!!! Beautiful iridescent paint that takes shimmer to a whole new level!!!

4) If you purchase any 4 regular Lockhart Stamps (any combination) from either the NEW release or CURRENT collection (not including Itty Bittys) you will get to select a free IB from the selection that I have available at the time at my store. You do not need to buy all 4 at once. I will have a punch card system to know when you hit 4 regular Lockhart Stamps and will send you a notice. If you buy all 4 regulars at once just note in the comments box when you check out which available Itty Bitty to include :o)

5) I have some Coool NEW Embellishments that include Ribbon Charms, Crystal like Flowers (Petals) and Bazzill Paper Flowers which you can alter by stamping, painting with inks or Shimmerz!!!

Hope you ALL have a great week :o)

Hearts and Hugs
Susana

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails