Here's my burlap canvas, featuring SCACD's digital stamps. I used Mrs. Bones Digital, Mr. Bones Digital, Gothie Feline (x2), and Skullie Cupcake.
All the digital images that I used were manipulated in PhotoElements – reduced in size, flipped horizontally, cropped, copied and flipped, etc.) and were then positioned to create the scene. The scene was merged, reduced again, then printed onto Neenah cardstock using my laser printer. The images were all colored with Copic markers, which were also used to create a dotty background. Gothie Feline's eyes and Mrs. Bones' coral earrings and necklace were coated with several layers of Clear Gelly Roll Glaze pen to add glossy dimension and shine.
The image panel was then torn and the edges were distressed with Old Paper and Frayed Burlap Distress ink. The panel was adhered to an Idea-ology Burlap canvas using Best Glue Ever by ScraPerfect and set aside to dry.
Two yellow roses were airbrushed with Copic markers to match the scene better. Burlap was adhered to brown cardstock then die-cut multiple times with one of the dies from the Banner Basics set by Spellbinders. The banners were edged with Frayed Burlap Distress ink and glitter sticker letters (Making Memories from my stash) were added to them.
Green satin ribbon was adhered to the top of the canvas, then the banners were adhered using dimensional adhesive. Green twine was adhered over the banners, and the orange roses were adhered each side.
Flashing tape was adhered to a scrap of black cardstock and die-cut with a Heart Nestabilities die. It took a ride through my Big Kick inside my Cuttlebug Clockworks Embossing folder and was covered with Picked Raspberry Distress paint. The paint was heat set, then the paint was sanded off the raised bits, leaving the pink paint in the debossed areas.
Black shimmery vellum was die-cut with the Celebration Two die by Spellbinders ("With Love"). I can't recall who made the "Celebrate" die. Sorry. :( The words were adhered to the heart, which was then adhered to the canvas.
The Feathers dies by Ellentina were used to die-cut white metallic cardstock. The feathers were colored with Copic markers, then adhered to the lower left hand corner. Small roses from Recollections were adhered over them.
The canvas is not quite done. I plan to add a hanger to it and some charms along the bottom. I'll share once it's completed.